Proudly Serving Jackson, Battle Creek, Coldwater, MI & More
- Inflammatory skin condition with dry patches that causes skin to itch and flake.
- There are allergic and non-allergic forms of eczema.
- Chronic eczema can affect quality of life due to the intensity of the itching and sleep interference.
- Uncontrolled eczema can lead to skin infection including Methicillinresistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA).
- If eczema begins in early childhood, it typically improves with age though can persist for many years.
- When eczema begins in adulthood, it may be more chronic (long-lasting).
- Eczema results in an itch-scratch cycle that continues and worsens. Antihistamines can be helpful to break this cycle.
- Allergists help identify triggers including environmental and food allergens that may be contributing to uncontrolled eczema. Allergists can prescribe medications and teach proper skin hydration techniques to control eczema.
See What Our Patients Have To Say!
As a first-time patient, I was very satisfied with the level of service the receptionists and nurses offered, and I was blown away by Dr. Lewis. She was so understanding and informative and made me feel validated. I would recommend this practice to anyone seeking allergy support, they will treat you well! - Sam S.
Schedule An Appointment
If you're interested in learning more about Eczema treatment in Michigan, call us at (888) 533-7177 or click here. We have offices throughout Michigan & Indiana. Click here for a complete list of our locations