Proudly Serving Jackson, Battle Creek, Coldwater, MI & More
- Inflammation of the nasal passages resulting in sneezing, itching, congestion, runny nose and drainage in the throat.
- Increased incidence with personal or family history of asthma, eczema or allergies.
- Allergic rhinitis is the nasal reaction to allergens.
- Some allergens are year-round (dust and pets) and some are seasonal (pollens and mold).
- These allergens can also affect the eyes, throat, and ears.
- Contributes to other diseases (Asthma, Sinusitis, Recurrent ear infections, Headache, Chronic cough, Throat clearing usually due to post-nasal drip, Fatigue, etc.) and affects quality of life.
- Allergists help identify allergens, customize treatment and administer allergy injections.
See What Our Patients Have To Say!
Great office staff, so kind and helpful. They always make sure you know that you are important; you are not just a number. Dr. D is awesome, always wants to make sure you understand. Highly recommend. - Char S.